Thursday, September 24, 2009

the furtre is almost here

I just read Mr. Fish's blog "H1N1,skype and Possible Tipping Point"in the article he talks about, a teacher who is using Skype. Too stay in contact with their students well the student is sick. I think this is interesting because if my teachers would have mentioned this option, I would have very little makeup work but oh well but it is another example of the technology increase in todays age. What does this show? You may ask it shows what we keep hearing in English that technology is farther along than we thought, if we are able community with people face to face around the world in the comforter living room, type with no hands (which is what I am doing right now) ,and up date are Facebook all at the same time. How far have technology really advanced? I mean when you are little think that it be cool to call somebody and be able to see them while you're talking to them but now 10 years later you can. So I'm trying to say is the Future is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment