Sunday, September 20, 2009

hybrid school vs. pulic school

I had just reader Mr. Fisch blog called"A Low-Fidelity Education?"which talked about how Americans prefer items to be more accessible and he put in the context school about the idea school all online versus public school. The way I comprehend , mr. Fisch idea was that he said soon the school online well be able to surpass the public schools which I think it would in some ways and in some ways not for instance you could pull your papers in digital files just pull them out when you need them to make my high school life easier, especially no getting paper lost. Kids would also probably do better in class without all the distractions of peers but that's also a bad thing I met a kid who was homeschooled until he was in sixth grade was a very social it might have something with always staying with the same people everyday. And for me personally a issue is it hard to focus at home but it'll probably been better no sick days I can pick my classes at times that works for me so it might work for most people.

No comments:

Post a Comment